The coronavirus pandemic has made the summer transfer window uncertain, but here are the rumours floating around Europe's big leagues and beyond.
TOP STORY: Conte targets Bellerin swoop for Inter
The 25-year-old is contracted to the Gunners until 2023 and the club are said to be keen to extend his stay beyond that, but Bellerin appears to be in no rush to put pen to paper, which has prompted interest from former Chelsea boss Conte.
The report says that Bellerin wants to see how Arsenal progress under Mikel Arteta before committing his future further, but Inter are monitoring the situation and are weighing up a bid in the region of £27 million.
Bellerin has been with Arsenal ever since he joined the North London team's youth academy from Barcelona in 2011. He has played eight times this season, scoring once.
22.30 BST: That will do it for the latest edition of our LIVE Transfer Talk blog. We hoped you enjoyed following along with us and remind you to check back shortly for the latest transfer rumours, reports and completed deals. Goodnight!
21.57 BST: Arsenal could well be in the market for a striker with both Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette's futures very much up in the air.
The latest name being linked is Gent and Canada forward Jonathan David. HLN writes that Arsenal, Man United, Ajax, Everton, Inter Milan and Porto are all monitoring the 23-goal scorer, who is valued by the Belgian club at over €25 million.
The 20-year-old David has scored 37 times in 83 games since breaking into Gent's first team and also has been prolific at international, scoring 11 goals in 12 appearances for Canada.
21.02 BST: Could PSG be the club that finally prises Wilfried Zaha away from boyhood club Crystal Palace?
The tricky winger recently linked up with super agent Pini Zahavi, fuelling speculation Zaha could be preparing to push through a transfer. According to 90mins, PSG have already made contact with Zahavi over Zaha, who they could target as a Neymar replacement, if the Brazil should return to Barcelona. The 27-year-old has remained in London in recent years despite considerable transfer interest but has been vocal about one day playing Champions League football.
Zahavi previously brokered PSG's move for Neymar in 2017.
20.15 BST: Liverpool have confirmed that young midfielder Pedro Chirivella will depart the club at the end of the season and sign with FC Nantes.
The 23-year-old Spaniard, who joined Liverpool's youth set-up in 2015, has made 11 first-team appearances to date for the Reds.
19.22 BST: Marcelo Bielsa and Leeds are looking to Germany for their next midfielder, according to the Daily Mail.
The outlet reports that the Elland Road side are in negotiations with FC Nurnberg for defensive midfielder Patrick Erras. The 6-foot-five Erras, 25, is out of contract this summer and is also reportedly on the radars of QPR, Brentford, Bristol City and Blackburn Rovers.
Leeds are considered the favourites among the English sides monitoring Erras but any move hinges on the Whites, who currently lead the Championship by six points, clinching promotion to the Premier League.
18.35 BST: Arsenal just signed defenders Pablo Mari and Cedric Soares on loan in January and it looks as if one them has already seen his time at the Emirates come to an end.
Goal.com suggests that Soares could elect to return to Southampton before having ever played a minute for the Gunners! The Portuguese is out of contract with the Saints at the end of the summer and will return to St. Mary's if a short-term agreement is not reached by June 23.
With Soares unlikely to sign an extension with the South Coast club, he could prefer a return to St Mary's where he would likely get more playing time to audtiion for potential suitors.
17.46 BST: LAFC have signed Honduran midfielder and former MLS Rookie of the Year Andy Najar, multiple outlets reported Thursday.
He will join the team in time for next month's MLS is Back Tournament in Orlando, Fla.
Najar, 27, was named the league's top rookie in 2010 after tallying five goals and one assist in 26 games with DC United.
16.51 BST: Arsenal are set to hold talks with striker Alexandre Lacazette over his future in the coming weeks amid interest from Atletico Madrid, sources have told ESPN.
The 29-year-old is not agitating to leave but is believed to be seeking assurances on his role under manager Mikel Arteta next season, given the ongoing uncertainty over whether Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang will remain at the club.
Arsenal are privately adamant they will not lose both Aubameyang and Lacazette this summer, sources have told ESPN, and Arteta is ready to personally involve himself in talks to convince the Gabon striker to sign an extension to his contract, which expires in 2021.
Lacazette's deal runs out a year later, meaning that the club are in a stronger position to negotiate with the striker. However, Arteta has been told that player sales will be key to boosting funds to overhaul his squad in the transfer market this summer. The Frenchman could fetch as much as £60 million this summer.
16.22 BST: Juventus are ready to sell midfielder Aaron Ramsey after only one season in Turin, according to the Daily Mail.
The Wales international joined the Italian champions on a free transfer from Arsenal last year, but his time could come to end due to the club's need to cut their wage bill.
Ramsey reportedly earns £400,000-a-week and there are a number of Premier League clubs, including Manchester United, interested in signing the 29-year-old.
15.38 BST: Manchester City's priority in the next transfer window remains bringing a new centre-back to the Etihad Stadium despite monitoring Chelsea's pursuit of Ben Chilwell, sources have told ESPN.
Pep Guardiola and director of football Txiki Begiristain will push ahead with plans to sign a centre-back after missing out on a replacement for Vincent Kompany last summer.
Aymeric Laporte's injury problems this season, and doubts over Nicolas Otamendi's future, have heightened City's need to strengthen the centre of defence and the position remains the focus ahead of the new campaign. Villarreal defender Pau Torres, 23, is one of the names in the frame.
Sources have told ESPN that Leicester City's Chilwell is at the top of Chelsea's wishlist. Guardiola and City's recruitment team have also been impressed with the defender and will closely watch Chelsea's interest.
14.12 BST: Manchester City's David Silva is considering a move to Major League Soccer when he leaves the club at the end of this season, sources have told ESPN.
The 34-year-old midfielder has confirmed he will leave the Etihad this summer after 10 years in Manchester and is considering offers from the United States, Japan, Qatar and Spain before making a final decision on his future.
Sources have told ESPN he is also keen to experience a new culture, despite his public desire to play for Las Palmas, the Segunda Division club from Silva's native Canary Islands,
Silva had initially favoured a move to the J-League, where he was the subject of interest from Vissel Kobe, the club which employs former Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta.
But with Inter Miami and New York City -- City's sister club within the City Football Group -- also interested in taking Silva to MLS, sources have told ESPN the player is now favouring a move to the U.S. before potentially seeing out his career with a move to Las Palmas.
13.33 BST: Manchester United have not held talks with Bayern Munich midfielder Corentin Tolisso, his agent Eric Castagnino has told Sky in Germany.
The France international has had an injury-hit spell since arriving at Bayern in 2017, and rumours have surfaced that he could be open to leaving the club.
"I am not having any discussions with Manchester United, Castagino said. "Corentin is currently injured and his return to the field is an absolute priority."
13.00 BST: Atalanta will activate the option to buy midfielder Mario Pasalic at the end of the season, according to club director Giovanni Sartori.
The Croatia international signed a contract extension with Chelsea until June 2022 last summer before joining Atalanta on loan for a second straight season, with a €15m purchase option included in the deal.
Pasalic has scored five goals and set up five more in 23 league appearances for the Bergamaschi.
"We always work to prevent having players in the team whose contracts are about to expire," Sartori told Sky in Italy.
"Pasalic and [Adrien] Tameze are the only players we have on loan. We already have an agreement with them [to remain until the end of the season]. We are trying to acquire Pasalic from Chelsea. As for Tameze, we are talking to Nice to extend the loan and eventually exercise the purchase option at the end of the season."
Pasalic 25, recently declared his wish to stay put. He was previously loaned by Chelsea to Elche, Monaco, AC Milan and Spartak Moscow in the space of four seasons before arriving in Bergamo in the summer of 2018.
12.37 BST: Amid reports that Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a confrontation with AC Milan chief Ivan Gazidis, and former Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi saying he'd like to sign him at Serie B side Monza, ESPN FC's Gab Marcotti discusses the veteran striker's future.
12.10 BST: Edison Cavani is not willing to lower his wages, which is proving to be an obstacle for Inter Milan to sign him this summer, according to Gazzetta Dello Sport.
Cavani, whose contract with Paris Saint-Germain expires this summer, is a reported target of Atletico Madrid and Manchester United. The Uruguay internationa, who joined PSG from Napoli in 2013, is the fourth-highest earner at PSG behind Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Thiago Silva.
Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Cavani wants to earn €12m net per season, which is more than the wages of Inter's highest earners -- Romelu Lukaku and Christian Eriksen -- and Inter are unwilling to break their wage structure for the 33-year-old.
According to Gazzetta, Cavani is in no hurry to decide his next move and has not ruled out ending his career in the United States.
11.34 BST: Manchester United have watched Ansu Fati's progression into the Barcelona first team but there is an acceptance he will remain with the Spanish giants despite rumours of a £100m bid, sources have told ESPN.
United and other Premier League clubs who have monitored the forward expect him to agree a contract extension at Camp Nou after breaking into the senior squad this season. Sources have told ESPN that United are also wary about how agents often use their name in the transfer rumour mill when discussing new contracts with their clients and existing clubs, as a way of drumming up interest in them.
Barcelona are hoping to fund any transfer business by selling players surplus to requirements, such as Philippe Coutinho, but Ansu, who has made 24 appearances in all competitions this season, is unlikely to fall into that category.
Ansu, 17, signed a new contract last December which runs until 2022 and includes a €170m release clause. However, once he's officially promoted to the first team -- he's still technically registered with the B team -- the terms will be extended until 2024 and the clause will increase to €400m.
Sources at the Catalan club say the plan is for him to become a full part of the first team next season, but he will remain registered to the B team for now and could feature in the third division playoffs, which will take place in July.
10.49 BST: Thomas Partey's father has been talking about the midfielder's future once again.
"My son's current club Atletico Madrid have a release clause," Jacob Partey told Ghana's Silver FM. "That means any club which shows interest in signing him must meet those demands. Any team which meets Atletico's demand will be able to sign my son, not Arsenal specifically... I always call my son and he is of age to decide on a move. I am ready to support his decision."
That release clause is €50m , although Atletico would like to double it in a new deal that would extend the Ghana international's contract until 2025.
Partey, 26, has been linked with Arsenal and a number of Premier League teams in recent weeks as well as Paris Saint-Germain.
His father previously made headlines back in April when he said talks with Arsenal were ongoing, a claim dismissed by Partey's agents as "totally false".
10.16 BST: Bayern Munich forward Thomas Muller is not happy with persistent rumours linking top players with a summer transfer while the club's current players are required to take pay cuts. Early on during the coronavirus crisis, Bayern stars had agreed to a forego parts of their salaries.
"It's a bit of a paradox if you always talk about new signings and at the same time save wages," Muller said following Wednesday's 2-1 DFL Pokal win against Eintracht Frankfurt.
Bayern Munich officials in the past couple of weeks made different statements on the club's summer transfer policy amid strong rumours that Leroy Sane is set to return to Bundesliga this summer.
Leverkusen midfielder Kai Havertz has also been linked with Bayern Munich. And Muller spoke highly of him as he called him "a European top talent." He, however, added that he does not know whether Bayern have the budget to sign the Germany international "in the current times."
09.49 BST: Manchester United goalkeeper Dean Henderson has enjoyed a breakthrough season on loan at Sheffield United. ESPN FC's Julien Laurens discusses how Old Trafford chiefs should handle the 23-year-old's future.
Marcotti: Zlatan's future should be decided when Serie A ends
Gab Marcotti details Zlatan Ibrahimovic's rumoured confrontation with AC Milan's chief executive Ivan Gazidis.
09.31 BST: Barcelona are set to complete the signing of young Rayo Vallecano forward Fabian Luzzi after flexing their financial muscles to beat Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, various sources have confirmed to ESPN.
Madrid and Atletico had both been in the race for Luzzi but Madrid pulled out once they saw how much Barca were prepared to offer the Spain youth international. A source with knowledge of the figures involved would not confirm the full details to ESPN but said Real Madrid would never pay that much for an academy player.
Luzzi, 16, has been tracked by several of Europe's top clubs and while he hasn't made his full debut for Rayo, he has been training regularly with the first team.
The teenager has still not signed a deal with Barca, who will only have to pay Rayo a small amount in development rights, but sources say he has committed to joining the Catalan club this summer.
09.02 BST: Sergio Ramos' brother and agent has confirmed talks to extend the defender's Real Madrid contract haven't started yet.
"There are good intentions on both sides and we hope he retires at Real Madrid. It's what he wants and I think it's what the club wants, but the truth is that right now, nothing has been discussed," Rene Ramos told Radio Marca. "There's no controversy. When they think the time is right, we'll start to talk."
Ramos' current deal expires in June 2021, and sources told ESPN on Tuesday that any renewal negotiations would wait until the end of the season.
The 34-year-old wants to stay in Madrid, although if an extension can't be agreed, he isn't ruling out the idea of a move to MLS as an alternative.
Both the player and the club would like a deal to be done before the start of next season to avoid unnecessary speculation.
08.29 BST: Loris Karius does not feel any pressure to leave Liverpool, where he has returned after cutting his loan with Besiktas short last month.
The German goalkeeper has not played for the club since his disastrous performance in the 2018 Champions League final loss to Real Madrid, in which he made two errors that led to his side conceding goals in the 3-1 defeat in Kiev.
Karius has since spent almost two seasons with Besiktas, where he made 55 appearances in the Turkish Super Lig before his second loan spell was ended prematurely in Ma after he reported them to FIFA for allegedly not paying his wages..
"It does not make any sense to say that I'll sign for a worse club than Liverpool when again I am again only the backup keeper," the 26-year-old told Transfermarkt.
"I am at the best club in the world right now, compete for titles and train at the highest level every day," Karius said, adding that he is not looking for the "next adventure" and rather "step on the gas in one of the top leagues."
08.00 BST: Players will be allowed to play for up to three clubs, instead of two, during the course of a season in a temporary rule change to alleviate the effects of the coronavirus pandemic on the sport, FIFA has announced.
The global football body added that the move was "to avoid any concerns regarding unemployed players."
FIFA also said it would allow national associations to open their transfer window for the 2020-21 season before the current campaign has finished.
It said the change was intended to allow clubs to complete the 2019-20 season with their original squad, even where the campaign had been extended from May into June and July as is the case in a number of European countries.
PAPER TALK (by Nick Judd): Barcelona join Arsenal in targeting Kokcu
Following earlier reports that Feyenoord midfielder Orkun Kokcu is happy in the Netherlands despite interest from Arsenal, Dutch paper Rijnmond is reporting that Barcelona are now also in the hunt to land the talented youngster.
Kokcu, 19, is under contract until 2023 but has recently rejected two offers to renew his deal, which has prompted a number of clubs to ask about his situation, including the Spanish giants.
It has already been reported that Betis, Sevilla, Arsenal and Chelsea are all interested in chasing Kokcu's signature. And it's believed the Dutch club would sell, albeit reluctantly, for around €18m, though Arsenal have already allegedly seen a bid of £25m turned down.
Barcelona are said to be prioritising Miralem Pjanic, but see Kokcu as an ideal solution for the future.
Madrid and PSG consider move for Marc Roca
Los Blancos are being forced to consider alternatives to Camavinga because they're not the only ones interested in him, with Paris Saint-Germain also keen to land the 17-year-old.
Roca is considered a promising talent in Spanish football and the club appear willing to let him go for a fee of around €40m, though his release clause is said to be slightly lower at €35m.
Bayern Munich have reportedly seen a bid of €30m turned down, while Arsenal and AC Milan are also said to be very interested, with the Gunners in particular reported to have already submitted an offer.
-- Valencia winger Ferran Torres is a wanted man, according to Le10Sport. Earlier this week we reported that Napoli were interested in landing the 23-year-old, but now Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund and Juventus have joined the clubs interested in signing a player who so far has rejected his club's offer of a contract extension, his current deal ending in June 2021. Torres is expected to leave in the next transfer window, with Valencia unwilling to let him leave on a free next year.
-- PSG are in the market for a new left-back with Layvin Kurzawa set to leave this summer, and sporting director Leonardo appears to be keen on Theo Hernandez, according to Sport Mediaset. Hernandez has impressed this season and the Rossoneri aren't keen to sell. Moreover, while Leonardo has already spent €50m on Mauro Icardi, Hernandez could cost a similar amount, which might complicate matters.